What will LEADER Fund?
LEADER has 6 national priorities: (click on each priority to find out more)
Support to increase farm productivity
Support for micro and small businesses (non-agricultural) and farm diversification
Support for rural tourism
Provision of rural services
Support for cultural and heritage activity
Support for increasing forestry productivity
REAL Devon has its own priorities which are:
- Supporting Businesses with an emphasis on agri-food, tourism, manufacturing and micro-enterprise.
- Supporting young people to develop, innovate and fulfil their potential
- Growing the green economy and maximising resources to tackle fuel poverty, through innovation and support for local supply chains
- Utilising our heritage and high quality landscape to develop integrated tourism offers, adding value to the local economy
- Building on local provision of services to combat rural isolation and exclusion
More details about REAL Devon can be found in our Local Development Strategy (LDS).